Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gourdough's Doughnuts

http://www.gourdoughs.com/
"Big. Fat. Doughnuts." - they are and it doesn't sound like a bad idea at all right now! I've had 4 out of however many they have on the menu - chocolate coconut (I don't see it on the menu anymore), cinnamon sugar (Naughty & Nice), maple bacon (Flying Pig), and Mama's Cake. Still plenty to try! I've really been drooling over the idea of the fried chicken with honey butter (Mother Clucker - the name doesn't get any better). Fresh doughnuts to order - love it! I just wish the ingredients were organic, free range, local & all that good stuff. Still, it's a great idea and I get excited each time I make going a reality. Can't wait to take my mom here when she visits during the cooler months!

No comments:

Post a Comment