Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Espresso In Its Native Habitat

My Espresso in its Native Habitat (MENH) is an ongoing project where I photograph espressos either I make myself or those that are among the most delightful I've had. I only include objects that are in the near vicinity at that moment. Similar to my photographic acumen, I focus on natural happenings.

Why do I do this? Because I love coffee tawk. I value a right-on barista and really perfect espresso. I cherish the ritual of making espresso, enjoying time, and being in the moment.   

I shot these images with my iPhone and a few with my iPad. I have shot film for many years and not until recently did I get a smartphone and truly appreciate the beauty of iPhone convenience and quality.

You can keep up with this project (#menh) on tumblr or instagram

























No comments:

Post a Comment