Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day

Here are some images to honor my mother this upcoming weekend - for Mother's Day. I love her visits!

She is so much fun to be around. She's funny, inquisitive, and caring. She's old school in all the right ways and in some ways that make me crack up. "They talk about those wet dreams, like, ya know?", for instance.

The babies you see are my sister and her baby, Ella. She's the best, sweetest little bug! We do eskimo kisses and she loves it. I think. I love it! My sister is a wonderful new mom! Good job, Lora-bagora!

Cheers to the girls! Love you! xo

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome moms who always make sacrifices to go the extra mile for we kids despite our funky attitudes at times.

Apothecary - Austin
Brunch @ Apothecary
La Boite - Austin
Lunch @ La Boite
She likes to joke. She thinks she can scare us.
Aviary - Austin
 Beer & Coffee @ Aviary
Aviary - Austin
Aviary
Oddfellows - Bishop Arts District
Coffee & Cobbler @ Oddfellows in the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff
Bo-bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment