Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fascinations and Ongoing Projects

Sconces in the bathroom at The Adolphus Hotel in Dallas. 

I have a fascination with bathrooms, aesthetically speaking. And, as I've mentioned throughout my blog, hotels. Vintage motels, boutique hotels, whatever. Later, I'll post more images from my bathroom series - an ongoing project, as is my hotels project and coffee project ("my espresso in its native habitat" is what I'm calling it right now) - you can keep up with that specifically on instagram or tumblr. Be sure to connect with me! Those posts are also updated to my Twitter @taracucciaphoto and Tara Cuccia Photography on facebook. Additionally, you can subscribe to my blog here, over on the right of the page and you'll simply get a little notification (via email or RSS feed - whichever you choose) anytime I add new content/photos. This way, you won't have to worry about checking for new material - you'll automatically know when there's new stuff going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment