Thursday, January 17, 2013

En Route to Sedona, December 2012



I have no idea why I feel compelled to share this. I mean clearly I sound like a songbird while chirping along with David Lee Roth (I still have a vivid pre-teen image in my memory of him shirtless over my friend's older sister's bed) "Hot for Teacher" so I should be really proud. But I promised in my first post after returning from Arizona over Christmas that I would put up this video. This is the part of the road trip right before we reached the snow covered high plains you see in the photos I shared on that post. Things have been really interesting since my return.

Want to see another lame, self-indulgent video? Here, I try to explain why I love hotels, motels, and horror films, which turned into like 3 blog posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment